Most organizations have acknowledged the fact that, happy employees produce more than unhappy ones over the long term.
Happy employees show up at work on time, they’re ready to work, less likely to quit, they go above and beyond the call of duty, and they attract people who are just as committed to the job.
“They are not sprinters; they’re more like marathon runners, in it for the long haul!”
Most evolved employers realise that a mentally healthy workforce is the key to running a profitable business. Studies have shown that more than half of employees feel disengaged at work.
- Leadership Excellence
- Critical Conversations
- Stress Management
- Personality Profiling
- Team Architecture
- Building High Impact Teams
- Influencing Skills & Etiquette
- Conflict Resolution
- Relationship Management
- Action Centered Leadership
- How to humanize the corporate environment
- How to create a management style that moves from
- Understand your “style” using Psycho-Geometrics (the Science of decoding people using geometric shapes)
- Business Presentation Skills